About The Initiative
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Travel industry has changed the way Travel businesses have to function and manage their operation. We are looking at a tectonic shift in consumer behaviour pattern and way of travelling. The future of Travel will be completely different with new set of rules laying more emphasis on Social Distancing, Safety, Health & Hygiene.
Following the vision & mission of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on discovering opportunity within the crisis and moving towards becoming self-reliant , FICCI has been working on several measures to bring the Travel & Tourism Industry back in its own feet .
To continue the momentum once again FICCI is organising Travel Start Up Accelerator Series in Association with Startup Mentor Board.
The series will be a free virtual consultancy, mentorship and knowledge forum for the Travel Startups.
The FICCI Travel Startup Accelerator Series aims to create a eco system in travel & tourism in India by breeding its own brand of local entrepreneur, who have local contents, language, knowledge & operational skills to set up multiple regional enterprises, which can be integrated into one single distribution base, to foster demand from regional and inter regional source markets. Also in the present situation it also paves a way for the workforce to utilise local talent & skill and work from home town.
- Start-up Unicorns Address & Thought Leaders Sessions.
- Pitching of selected start-ups with online certification.
- Successful start-ups share their learnings in a panel discussion and address by global start-up accelerator programme Leader.
- Virtual Knowledge Sessions with Thought Leaders from Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Virtual Travel Startup Pitching Session.
- Virtual consultancy and mentorship. A panel of Mentors with specialisation in various fields of Travel & Tourism will provide free mentorship & consultancy to the Startups.